Home > Application
- Apply at http://buffalostate.studioabroad.com
- Print out the Student Verification page, sign & date it.
- Make a photocopy of your license, passport or state-issued id (bring it into the office, South Wing 410)
- We need a copy of OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS from all colleges attended.
- A check or money order (made out to Buffalo State College) in the amount of $25.00 for the Non-refundable application fee
- 2 letters of recommendation from professors who have taught you in class. Recommendations are to be requested using the application website.
- Study Statement
- Student and Instructor Foreign Language Proficiency if you completed Italian 101 or above. If you have not completed Italian 101 prior to the start of the Siena Program please only complete the student portion.
If you do not have a passport, you must apply immediately. (Passports are good for 10 years.) The accepted student group applies for an Italian visa together, and all passports must be submitted to the Italian consulate. The Office of International Education will provide you with instruction on the visa application process; do not apply for a visa on your own. Visas applications are completed after you have been accepted to the program.