Undergraduate-level students. There are two programs. Click on link for more details:
SUNY Cross Registration Agreement is for students cross-registering at a SUNY college and is for full-time, matriculated (declared major), undergraduate-level students only.
Western New York (WNY) Consortium Undergraduate Cross Registation is for students cross-registering at one of the private colleges listed that participates in the Consortium agreement and is for full-time, matriculated (declared major), undergraduate-level students only.
- The participating graduate cross-registration SUNY institutions are SUNY Buffalo State, SUNY at Buffalo, and SUNY Fredonia.
- Student will be billed directly by your home college for all credit hours including cross-registration.
- Student may only register for the course listed and approved.
- Student must continue as a registered student (registered for at least one course) at their home college to be eligible to receive credit through the cross-registration program.
- Student are ONLY eligible to cross-register for a course that is not available at their home college.
- Grades will be forwarded to the home college after the close of the semester. Credit hours and grade will count in cumulative average.
- One course per semester (fall and spring) may be cross-registered. There is no cross-registration during summer or J-Term.
- Graduate Cross Registration Request Form available in the lobby at the Registrar's Office, Moot Hall 210.