Student Enrollment Verification by using the National Student Clearinghouse
Buffalo State has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to act as its agent for verification of student enrollment status. You can obtain an official Enrollment Verification at any time by logging into Banner Self Service.
1. Log into Banner using your Banner ID and PIN
2. On the Main Menu, click on the "Student" link.
3. On the Student Menu, click on the "Online Enrollment Verification" link
4. Select from one of the following options:
Current Enrollment: will provide a certificate with your most current enrollment information
All Enrollment: will provide a certificate of your complete enrollment history
Advanced Registration: will provide a certificate of your registration for the upcoming semester
5. Select "Obtain an enrollment certificate" to print.
This Enrollment Verification Certificate can be presented to health insurance agencies, housing authorities, consumer product companies, banks, etc., when asked to provide official evidence of enrollment at Buffalo State.
Forms that need the college seal should be mailed or, hand carried to the Registrar's Office, Moot Hall 210