- Resolve all holds.
- See your advisor
- Visit the CTS Help Desk Page for their hours and general information.
- Frequently visit the BANNER website for up-to-date information.
- January Term/Spring 2015: View a work-in progress draft of the master schedule and any holds directly in Banner during Banner PREVIEW starting Wednesday, October 8, 2014.
- When can I register? View the January Term/Spring 2015 Web Registration Schedule
- January Term/Spring 2015 Registration Flyer
For January Term/Spring 2015 Registration: Please note that for continuing undergraduate-level freshmen, sophomores, juniors, and seniors, your registration start date is based on earned credit hours only. Do not count "in progress" credit hours you are taking in Fall 2014. Class is determined by total number of earned credit hours (Buffalo State + transfer); Seniors (90+ hours), Juniors (60-89), Sophomores (30-59 hours), and Freshman (0-29 hours).
- Lookup your Banner ID or Username by using the Username Lookup Utility
- Keep current with your Buffalo State Email
- Enjoy the ease of online registration!
TIME CONFLICTS in BANNER-Please be aware that Banner WILL stop all over-lapping registration. If you have a valid reason to obtain a TIME override, please contact the instructor of the course you are attempting to register for but are receiving a TIME conflict registration add error message for.
January Term/Spring 2015 Registration Flyer including Tips for Successful Registration (PDF)
Banner Student Registration Guide (PDF)-Updated 7/25/13
Many courses offer a waitlist option. Learn more:
Waitlisting in Banner (PDF)
Waitlisting FAQ's (PDF)