The academic programs housed within the School of Natural and Social Sciences, including those in the Physics Department, actively seek to provide our students with the latest technologies and cutting edge, up-to-date intellectual experiences. To accomplish this, we depend upon the generosity of those who share our commitment to innovation and leadership in intellectual growth through discovery.
Your donations support a wide array of opportunities for students in the Natural and Social Sciences—from scholarships to internships, from equipment to travel.
Remember, you can designate the scholarship or initiative of your choice.
You can specify how your gift is used. The following accounts all promote physics department activities or students:
- Physics Department: General use for physics department activities, including travel and food for the Physics Club
- The Western New York Physics Teachers Association Fund: Used to promote the actvities of the WNYPTA, including meetings of local high school physics teachers
- The James W. Wells Award in Physics
- Dewayne Beery Physics Scholarship Award
- Misri Lai and Laxmi Devi Rustgi Memorial Award
- Robert A. and Dorothy Stender Sweet Schalorship Fund
- David Vernon Bullough Memorial Physics Award
Thank you for your support!