J Term Financial Aid
- For Financial Aid processing, the J-Term is considered a part of the spring 2014
- You must be registered for all the courses for which you intend to enroll
before submitting the January Term Aid Application.
The deadline to submit the January Term Application is Friday, January 10, 2014.
- You must have filed the 2013–2014 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) before your January Term aid eligibility will be reviewed.
- You will only be eligible to borrow a Federal Direct Stafford Loan if you have not used your full annual loan eligibility in 2013–2014 and are enrolled in at least six credits between J-Term and spring. We will award the loan based on the additional charges associated with January Term.
- Students who do not have 2013–2014 Federal Direct Stafford Loan eligibility remaining may ask their parent(s) to consider applying for a Federal Direct PLUS loan (parents of dependent students only) or you may consider applying for a private alternative loan to help cover J-Term charges.