J Term Costs
- Tuition and fees for January Term will not be combined with tuition and fees for the spring 2014 semester.
- Tuition and fee charges for J-Term 2014 will be viewable in Banner beginning December 11, 2013. If enrolled in both J-Term 2014 and spring semester 2014, you are responsible for remitting appropriate payment for each term by the due date.
- Electronic bills (eBills) are now the exclusive billing method for student account balances. Paper bills are not available. Billing notifications are sent to your Buffalo State student email account.
- Log into Banner Student self-service (view/pay bill link) to access safe and convenient web payment, create authorized user accounts, and auto debit payment plan options.
- J-Term due date is January 9, 2014.
- Spring 2014 semester due date is January 23, 2014.
- Failure to attend classes does not change the payment due or entitle you to a refund. To cancel the liability for registration, you must officially drop courses in Banner by the last day of the drop/add period.
- J-Term tuition and fees are assessed per credit hour.
- Spring 2014 semester tuition and fees are assessed per credit hour for 1-11 enrolled hours and full-time flat rate for 12 or more credit hours.
- Additional information available for:
For student accounts inquiries, view their website, (716) 878-4121, or e-mail email@example.com.