Distinctive Graduate Programs Information Session
Advance your career!
Attend Buffalo State's Distinctive Graduate Programs Information Session on Thursday, March 13, 2014, 4:30–6:30 p.m. in E. H. Butler Library 210 to learn about next steps, meet with faculty, and discover all we have to offer!
Representatives from the following programs will be available:
- Adult Education, M.S. & Graduate Certificate
- Applied Economics, M.A.
- Art Conservation, M.A., C.A.S.
- Creative Studies, M.S.
- Creativity and Change Leadership, Graduate Certificate
- Forensic Science, M.S.
- Great Lakes Ecosystem Science, M.S. & M.A.
- History, M.A.
- Higher Education & Student Affairs Administration, M.S.
- Human Resource Development, Graduate Certificate
- Multidisciplinary Studies, M.S. & M.A.
- Museum Studies, M.A. & Graduate Certificate
- Professional Applied and Computational Mathematics, M.S.
- Public Administration in Public & Nonprofit Management, M.P.A.
- Public Management, Graduate Certificate
- Science Education, M.S.Ed.
About SUNY Buffalo State
Located in the heart of Buffalo's cultural corridor, Buffalo State is a smart educational investment.
- Dean's Message
- Academic Awards
- Tuition and Financial Aid
- Funding Opportunities
- Forms and Policies
- Facilities and Services
- Graduate Faculty
- Graduate Student Association
- Contact Us
- Buffalo State