Study Abroad for Educators: Germany 2014 Information Session
4:00 p.m. | Caudell Hall 115 | Permalink
The School of Education is accepting applications for its inaugural Germany for Educators program. This 3-week international initiative is an opportunity for students to study and observe German schools, culture, and history in and near Stuttgart, Germany with program facilitators, Tamara Horstman-Riphahn and John Carlino.
Eligibility & Details:
- Travel July 2-22, 2014 (approximate dates)
- Non-credit-bearing program
- Open to all currently enrolled teacher education graduate and undergraduate students
- Funding opportunities may be available
- No German language skills necessary
- Must be in good academic standing
- Attend a series of meetings during the spring 2014 semester to prepare for travel
- Live with host families while in Germany
- Complete a reflective journal while in Germany
- Participate in all planned activities and class meetings prior to departure and while in Germany
- Meet all application, materials, and payment requirements and deadlines
- Partnership activities with teachers and faculty near Stuttgart, Germany
- Visits to German schools and universities
- Excursions to area communities and cultural/historical sites
- Examinations of German education, history, and culture
- Attend the Information Session on February 5 at 4:00 pm in Caudell 115. We will discuss expectations, agenda, and costs, and answer questions.
- Review the program brochure.
- Contact Tamara by phone (716) 878-3008, email email@example.com, or a visit to Caudell 114.
- Apply Now! (Note: the application deadline has been extended).
- Dean's Message
- Academic Awards
- Tuition and Financial Aid
- Funding Opportunities
- Forms and Policies
- Facilities and Services
- Graduate Faculty
- Graduate Student Association
- Contact Us
- Buffalo State