Welcome! The Financial Aid Office is available year round to assist families with the application process and with questions related to the receipt of their aid. The staff adheres to the industry’s Codes of Conduct while always striving toward our Mission to make higher education accessible to those that seek it.
NEWS ABOUT AID .................
- Summer 2013 Financial Aid Applications now available. Deadline 7/31/13.
- ALERT! Review the impact of the Federal Sequestration on Federal Student Aid (immediate impacts to TEACH Grants and Direct Loans)
- Summer Session PLUS Loans - apply now from the 2012-13 academic year
- PLUS loans for 2013-14 - apply after June 1, 2013
- 2013-14 Perkins Promissory Notes cannot be completed online at SLSC until after July 1st
- NEW to the verification process this year: Requesting a Federal TAX TRANSCRIPT. (use dropdown to request a "return transcript")
- Say Yes Buffalo Tuition Scholarship available for Buffalo Public or Charter School students - Effective Fall 2013/Spring 2014
- Fall 2013 Campus Scholarships now available!
- External Scholarships and search engines
We are here to help!
To invite one of our Financial Aid Counselors to speak at your High School or address your Group or Organization, please complete the Speaker Request Form and return it to our office as soon as possible.
__________________________Take the first step.......complete an application each academic year for aid:
Federal Aid - File a FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
- state school code 0905 (listed as SUC Buffalo)
- must be enrolled for a minimum of 12 credit hours to receive grant
- part-time students should apply through our office for APTS (Aid to Part Time Students)
Scholarships - find other sources to fund your college career
Navigating through Self-service Banner: