The Student Event Application (pdf) has been developed to assist you in planning your event and provides Student Events Management with important information needed to process your event request. The instructions listed below will guide you through the application process.
Please return completed applications to the Student Events Management Office in Cleveland Hall 112. You can fax the application to (716) 878-6127.
- Fill out the application to the best of your ability.
- Submit an event proposal with the application (if applicable).
- Make a copy of the completed application for your records.
- Return application to Student Events Management - Cleveland Hall 112.
- Upon receipt of the application, someone from our office will contact you within five business days.
- Academic classes and Orange Events (the College's major institutional events) will have scheduling priority.
Please do not hesitate to contact Student Events Management by phone at 878-3840 or by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any questions regarding the application process, or the planning of an event/conference, meeting or function.
Thank you for working with us in our effort to maintain high and consistent standards for all events.
Please remember that submission of this form does NOT confirm your request.