Economics is the study of the process of providing for the material well-being of society and of public policy relating to the production and distribution of goods and services. Economics majors are prepared to participate in the global economy as scholars, managers, or economic specialists.
Six reasons for majoring in Economics and Finance at Buffalo State College
- Cutting edge courses in economics and finance.
- Excellent teaching.
- Exposure to a broad range of economic views.
- Education in the use of a broad range of software used for academic research and by government and business.
- Close interaction between faculty and students that result in an ability of student to generate their own critical and informed opinions.
- You will achieve real improvements in your intellectual abilities, skills, level of self realization and maturity required to achieve solid careers and personal life goals.