Map a department network folder on a Windows 7 computer
If you have been granted access to a department network folder, you can follow the steps below to map the folder on a Windows 7 computer.
1. Click Start and select Computer
2. Click Map network drive
3. Select any available letter from the Drive drop-down list
4. In the Folder box, type the following: \\bscappm1\folder_name (replacing "folder_name" with the name of the department folder)
5. Make sure Reconnect at logon is checked, and click Finish
6. The folder should now appear in Computer as folder_name on 'bscappm1'
Please Note These steps apply to campus computers only. Network folders are not accessible from off-campus. Also, if you use multiple computers on campus, you must perform these steps once on each computer.