The institutional budget process for Buffalo State’s Core Instructional Budget (State Purpose Fund accounts) is administered annually during the spring semester and uses files located on secure shared drives on the campus server. After budget allocations have been established for July 1 in the annual budget process, the SMRT Application can be used by account managers throughout the year to monitor financial activity at the account level.
Individuals authorized to participate in the 2012-13 Budget Development Process are confirmed at the beginning of the process.
The following is a list of documents and files available as part of this year's budget development process. Please note that campus-specific and account-specific budgetary allocation files, as well as position rosters by account, are located on the campus server and are available to participants as authorized. General information files and worksheets for the 2012-13 Budget Development Process are located both at the Budget Office web site and on the campus server.
The Budget Office encourages managers to review all documents prepared in conjunction with the annual budget process. Account managers may choose a quick start by reading the 2012 BDP Overview.
General Information Files
- 2012 BDP Annual Process
- 2012 BDP Overview
- 2012 BDP Timeline
- 2012 BDP Departmental File Access
- 2012 BDP Account Template
- 2012 BDP Managers Information
- 2012 BDP Reallocation Summary Worksheet
- 2012 BDP Documents and Files - Summary
- Annual Budget Development and Campus Timeline
Files Located on the Campus Server Only
- 2012-13 Campus Summary
- 2012-13 Departmental Allocations - Summaries for Executive Areas
- 2012-13 Departmental Allocations - Account Detail
- 2012-13 Departmental Positions Roster - Account Detail
Please see this year's schedule of workshops for the 2012-13 Budget Development Process and contact the Budget Office if any questions.